- A specially equipped van for transporting disabled or convalescent passengers in non-emergency circumstances: a week later, Eli would be taken by ambulette to the doctorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- “There are a couple of other kids I've met through driving the ambulette who have handicaps."
- The driver will escort you from your apartment door into the ambulette and then into the medical facility or the day care.
- We brought the kids downstairs, one staff to one kid, where an ambulette had pulled up, outside the door of the building.
Más definiciones de ambuletteDefinición de ambulette en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.