Definición de ameliorate en inglés:
verbo[with object] formal
Make (something bad or unsatisfactory) better: the reform did much to ameliorate living standards
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Improved social and economic conditions enhance health status and ameliorate problems of addiction.
- At least some of these could be ameliorated by improved urban design.
- He drafted it because he believed that the U.N. is the place to resolve such disputes and ameliorate such crises.
- Example sentences
- I think the ameliorative treatments have been a godsend.
- While buyers are not thrilled by rising prices, rising prices are one of the ameliorative responses to changes in scarcity conditions.
- And I agree, also, with her description of a more ameliorative social policy for working families.
Words that rhyme with amelioratemeliorate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan