Definición de amide en inglés:
1An organic compound containing the group —C(O)NH2, derived from ammonia by replacement of a hydrogen atom by an acyl group.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Secondary and tertiary amides are prepared by reacting primary amides or nitriles with organic acids.
- The resulting ester was saponified under basic conditions to the free acid, converted to the acyl chloride with thionyl chloride, and then to the amide with anhydrous ammonia gas.
- The ester functional group can also be split by ammonia to give amides and alcohols.
1.1A compound derived from ammonia by replacement of a hydrogen atom by a metal, containing the anion NH2−: [with modifier]: sodium amide
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the other hand, the permeability of the membrane for small uncharged solutes such as low molecular weight alcohols, amides, ketones etc., did not change.
- Nitriles are formed by heating amides with phosphorous pentoxide or by treating organic halogen compounds with sodium cyanide.
- Primary amides are weakly basic and can form compounds with metals such as sodium, potassium, mercury, and cadmium, although heavy metal amides can be explosive.
Definición de amide en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda