- Relating to the amnion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The stalk lengthens as the fetus develops within its amniotic sac, and at the uterine end the blood vessels become part of the developing placenta.
- Empirical antibiotic treatment is often indicated for preterm infants who seem well but who have specific risk factors for systemic infection, such as prolonged rupture of amniotic membranes.
- Most preterm births follow spontaneous, unexplained preterm labor, or spontaneous preterm prelabour rupture of the amniotic membranes.
early 19th century: formed irregularly from obsolete amnios 'amnion' + -otic, perhaps via French amniotique.
Más definiciones de amnioticDefinición de amniotic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.