- A person who is in love or who writes about love.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Against the odds I seem, in the words of that Cockney amorist, to be ‘some 'ow still about’.
- Second, and this is the bit that really gets the Professor's goat, there's the abuse of Orwell, who would have had as little time for arboreal amorists and anarchist cab drivers as he did for Stalin's butchers and their apologists.
- There is, indeed, later evidence that he remained susceptible to women, though he never married and was of too calm a temper, and too thoroughly immersed in intellectual pursuits, to qualify as an amorist.
late 16th century: from Latin amor or French amour 'love' + -ist.
Más definiciones de amoristDefinición de amorist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.