- A love affair or lover, especially one that is secret: he is enraged at this revelation of his past amoursMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are endless secret passageways, multiple amours, and traitors in every corner.
- If he continues looking over his shoulder at your past amours, suggest to him, gently, that he is lousing up what otherwise would be very happy times.
- In the end, she reconciles her new amour with her personal philosophy of maintaining two lovers.
Middle English (originally in the sense 'love, affection'): via Old French from Latin amor 'love'. The current sense dates from the late 16th century.
Más definiciones de amourDefinición de amour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.