Definición de ample en inglés:
adjetivo (ampler, amplest)
- A landing between the ground and first floors is ample enough to be used as a study.
- There were ample enough seats, considering that the table could seat thirty-six people.
- He has maybe up to six options on most pass plays, enough to give him ample choices against most any defense.
- People who have a modest home with an ample garden will be able to accommodate this breed.
- Boot space is not extensive but more ample than you'd expect.
- Unfortunately, there was not enough toast to support the ample slice of foie gras.
- The mammies all wore the brightly coloured cloths wound tightly round their ample figures, and turban-like round their heads.
- Her features were actually too full and sensual, her figure too ample to fit the mold.
- She can kit herself out with a smart new wardrobe to disguise her more ample post-baby figure.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The buds are heavy, each so full of fragrant petals that they are drooping under the weight of their ampleness.
- As a child, I was drawn to them and felt nourished by their ampleness and their warm reds, golds, rich greens, and browns.
- There is clearly a pleasure in supple ampleness.
Late Middle English: via French from Latin amplus 'large, capacious, abundant'.
This is an adoption of a French word, from Latin amplus ‘large, capacious, abundant’.
Palabras que riman con ampletrample
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.