Definición de amplifier en inglés:
1An electronic device for increasing the amplitude of electrical signals, used chiefly in sound reproduction.
- This makes it suitable for audio applications, including audio amplifiers and preamplifiers, home entertainment system, mixing desks and audio recording equipment.
- Hearing aids are electronic devices made up of a microphone, an amplifier, a loudspeaker and a battery.
- The apparatus includes two visual indicators, two amplifiers, and a logic circuit.
1.1A device consisting of an amplifier combined with a loudspeaker and used to increase the volume of the sound produced by electric guitars and other musical instruments.
- With the drum cracks, cymbal hits, and nearby guitar and bass amplifiers, my musical career a decade ago was sort of like working in a rifle range.
- Sometimes the surround sound processor and the amplifier are combined into a surround sound receiver, to save you a little bit of money.
- Ty plugged his electric guitar into the amplifier on the stage.
Definición de amplifier en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan