- The modulation of a wave by varying its amplitude, used especially as a means of broadcasting an audio signal by combining it with a radio carrier wave. Often contrasted with frequency modulation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A controller selectively controls the first and second transistors to achieve amplitude modulation at a high modulation bandwidth.
- Its phase can be adjusted to compensate for propagation delays in the drive circuitry, while amplitude modulation is accomplished by switching in additional reactive conductance to increase the current injected into the tank circuit.
- Optical systems are used to generate the original signal which is passed, using amplitude modulation to a 300GHz photodiode, which creates an electrical signal that is passed to a direct slot antenna.
Más definiciones de amplitude modulationDefinición de amplitude modulation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.