Definición de amputate en inglés:
Cut off (a limb) by surgical operation: surgeons had to amputate her left hand
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If tissue damage is severe, a health care provider may need to remove the tissue surgically or amputate the limb.
- The dilemma of the surgeon being asked to amputate a healthy limb is similar.
- Fire chiefs have admitted that as soldiers are unable to use cutting gear, surgeons might have to amputate limbs of car crash victims at accident scenes.
- 1amputator sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Still, at least losing him won't endanger the very defence of our nation, in danger as it is of being overrun by foreign hoards, be they limb amputators, celibate pixies or harpoon-wielding Eskimos.
- The sight of paratroopers and Gurkhas on the streets of Freetown sent a signal to the local population that they should not lose hope, that they would be offered protection from Sankoh's amputators.
- The allegation arose because he wrote in a newspaper column that they were ‘limb amputators and women oppressors’.
Palabras que riman con amputatepermutate • orientate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda