sustantivo (plural amuse-gueules or igual)
- A small savoury item of food served as an appetizer before a meal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, however, they are becoming a grander food, being served as amuse-gueules in expensive restaurants.
- A trio of amuse-gueules was served on three china spoons: a tiny bit of mozzarella and tomato in a kind of basil jelly; a scrap of chicken in a cream sauce; and a morsel of prepared duck with black truffle.
- He gave me an amuse-gueule, a mini gazpacho, while I was in the kitchen, and a little orange jelly which was delicious, but those were not serious nourishment.
French, literally 'amuse mouth'.
Más definiciones de amuse-gueuleDefinición de amuse-gueule en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.