Definición de amusing en inglés:
Causing laughter and providing entertainment: such a likeable, amusing man!
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Are you here because you want to be wowed by my amazing writing skills and entertained by my amusing descriptions of the quirks of the world?
- Sorry about the lack of light hearted and amusing posts recently.
- It wasn't much of a movie, but had a slightly novel concept and some amusing things to look at.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Last time I experienced blizzards and snow drifts like that was in 1962 when, amusingly enough, I was living in Lincolnshire.
- Los Angeles has a long, distinguished tradition of amusingly named Agricultural Commissioners.
- I was expecting nuns to be bussed in, purely so they could faint amusingly, or cover the eyes of small children who definitely shouldn't have been there.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán