sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
A colourless synthetic liquid used as an additive in diesel fuel to improve its ignition properties.
- Chemical formula: C5H11NO3
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was absolutely hooked - quite possibly something to do with the smell of ether and amyl nitrate in the fuel.
- I even used to make my own fuel, the contents of which contained wonderfully volatile components such as amyl nitrate and ether.
- When I looked down and breathed in it was the unmistakeable smell of amyl nitrate reaching my nostrils.
Definición de amyl nitrate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.