Definición de amyl nitrite en inglés:
A yellowish volatile synthetic liquid used medicinally as a vasodilator. It is rapidly absorbed by the body on inhalation, and is sometimes used for its stimulatory effects.
- Chemical formula: C5H11NO2
- In 1857, inhalation of amyl nitrite, a volatile liquid and known vasodilator, was found to relieve anginal pain; however, the duration of action was brief and the dosage difficult to control.
- Inhalation of amyl nitrite, as well as isobutyl nitrite, purportedly enhances sexual pleasure and produces euphoria.
- Some analogous alkyl nitrites, such as amyl nitrite, are known sensitizers in humans.
Definición de amyl nitrite en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan