- another term for Lou Gehrig's disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients with alcoholism, drug abuse, cancer, multiple sclerosis, psychosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, parkinsonism, Down syndrome, liver or kidney disease, epilepsy and stroke were excluded from the study.
- The differential diagnosis includes any condition that can result in myelopathy, such as multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and masses (such as metastatic tumors) that press on the spinal cord.
- Other conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and tumors on the spinal cord, can cause similar symptoms.
Más definiciones de amyotrophic lateral sclerosisDefinición de amyotrophic lateral sclerosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.