Definición de anagrammatize en inglés:
Make an anagram of (a word, phrase, or name).
- As they danced, some held aloft giant letters that spelt ‘VOTE’, though poor choreography had managed to anagrammatise the rest of the message.
- I looked for ‘available letters (not words)’ with which to anagrammatize them, and - eureka! - found in each of the fourteen lines letters which spell ‘horse’!
- Blackwall and Hornchurch stations couldn't be properly anagrammatized and instead they were split into their component words and reversed to produce ‘Wall Black’ and ‘Church Horn’ respectively.
- Example sentences
- My wondering about it led me to the belief that it was an anagrammatization .
- One of the things I sent along was a line-by-line anagrammatization of Sylvia Plath's poem ‘Ariel,’ which you can read here.
- In the happy crush of mail entries to this contest, we received lots and lots of movies comically altered by anagrammatization .
Definición de anagrammatize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan