- Make a comparison of (something) with something else to assist understanding: he could analogize birth to the coming into being of a poem analogizing gyroplanes with helicopters is a little surprisingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I see no point in analogizing the kind of mobilization we carried out in World War II to the present conflict, which is entirely different.
- Poetry allows us to examine science in a way that purely scientific discourse cannot by analogizing abstract concepts into concrete forms.
- There's a nice piece here analogizing cricket to matters of the… well, heart.
Más definiciones de analogizeDefinición de analogize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.