- A person undergoing psychoanalysis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First it is a communication between psychoanalysts, analysands and supervisees.
- That is perfectly acceptable, but then it is important that you consciously state what you think an analysand comes to a psychoanalyst for and what you think the function of a psychoanalyst is, because based on that all-else follows.
- The most demanding part of a Jungian analysis occurs when the analysand (the person undergoing analysis) begins to confront his own shadow.
Más definiciones de analysandDefinición de analysand en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.