- A substance whose chemical constituents are being identified and measured.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our system uses NIR spectroscopy to measure analytes in tissue.
- However, the resolution was also found to depend strongly on the contact times of the analyte with the surface.
- The lowest level of variability was observed between the quadruplicate spots of an individual analyte measured within a single sample well.
Más definiciones de analyteDefinición de analyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.