Definición de analytical en inglés:
Relating to or using analysis or logical reasoning.
- The analytical reason for charitable generosity is, of course, the alleviation of guilt.
- Let's take a close look at Mercury, the planet connected with logical analytical thought.
- But how can ID claim to be a critical analytical theory worthy of study in a science classroom?
- Example sentences
- The left's patronizing quasi-colonialist view of the benighted Arabs was not just analytically incorrect.
- He took this jury, obviously, analytically through the evidence.
- Actually, I've never really thought about this analytically.