- Denoting an enhanced reaction of the body’s immune system to an antigen which is related to one previously encountered.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sensitizer-induced asthma requires a latency period, is immunologic, manifesting an anamnestic response by definition, and is marked by specific airway responsiveness upon appropriate challenge with the causative agent.
- The authors found that although antibody levels decline within three to four years after the vaccination regimen is completed, there is a high anamnestic response to an HbsAg challenge as well as a very low incidence of HBV infection.
- This rapid platelet decrease suggests an anamnestic response (i.e. a rapid immune response to new antigens by an already primed immune system).
Más definiciones de anamnesticDefinición de anamnestic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.