- An expert in anatomy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was, after all, the Italian anatomists and other anatomists working in Italy that originally taught us anatomy.
- The following famous anatomists identified and described pancreatic anatomy and physiology.
- It is important to distinguish autopsies, where legal officials sought the cause of death, from anatomical dissections, where anatomists and, much later, medical students, learned normal anatomy.
mid 16th century: from French anatomiste, from a medieval Latin derivative of anatomizare (see anatomize).
Más definiciones de anatomistDefinición de anatomist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.