Of, belonging to, or inherited from an ancestor or ancestors: the family’s ancestral home
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That which is patrimonial is that which is inherited from the ancestral past.
- That area, which belongs to the Maori people there in terms of ancestral use, he would walk all over.
- The Sakya tradition is closely bound up with the Khon ancestral lineage, which derived from celestial beings.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, the genes may be evolutionarily related, and the two developmental pathways may therefore have ancestrally shared common components.
- Until we rooted the eukaryote tree correctly it was harder to decide whether such features absent in some groups were ancestrally absent or secondarily lost.
- In fact, US Muslims are most often ancestrally from South Asia or Africa not the Middle East, as Americans wrongly assume.
Palabras que riman con ancestralkestrel, orchestral
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: an¦ces|tral
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda