Definición de ancestral en inglés:
Of, belonging to, or inherited from an ancestor or ancestors: the family’s ancestral home
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That which is patrimonial is that which is inherited from the ancestral past.
- That area, which belongs to the Maori people there in terms of ancestral use, he would walk all over.
- The Sakya tradition is closely bound up with the Khon ancestral lineage, which derived from celestial beings.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, the genes may be evolutionarily related, and the two developmental pathways may therefore have ancestrally shared common components.
- Until we rooted the eukaryote tree correctly it was harder to decide whether such features absent in some groups were ancestrally absent or secondarily lost.
- In fact, US Muslims are most often ancestrally from South Asia or Africa not the Middle East, as Americans wrongly assume.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India