Definición de ancillary en inglés:
- GPs needed to be able to make themselves more available to teenagers and that required State support for ancillary services and the employment of nursing staff and counsellors at surgeries, he said.
- Project, production and validation engineers are required not only by the main pharmaceutical companies, but by a variety of ancillary support operations.
- The design allows for support and ancillary services in a pleasant court-yard-style environment.
- If the restraint was deemed to be merely ancillary to the main purpose of a lawful contract, then it would be lawful.
- The addition of ancillary revenue streams like high-speed Internet access and telephony make in-market competition more attractive today, proponents say.
- There is training, health insurance and ancillary benefits, payroll taxes, and so forth.
sustantivo (plural ancillaries)Volver al principio
- You'll need a calculator to add them all up plus civil servants and ancillaries.
- But Henry had suffocated her, bit by bit, until everyone around them saw her as nothing more than his ancillary.
- The union, on the other hand, is under immense pressure from his own members - many of them in the lowest paid NHS jobs as cleaners, porters and ancillaries - over Agenda for Change.
- Hotel Naomh Seosamh has a bar, lounge, restaurant, function room and ancillaries with 14 en suite guest bedrooms.
- The emphasis, moreover, is almost completely on unions as ancillaries in managing the workplace not the economy.
- The extension would have meeting rooms, an ancillary to the existing conference facilities, ten bedrooms and a presidential suite.
Mid 17th century: from Latin ancillaris, from ancilla 'maidservant'.
Now meaning ‘supporting’ or ‘subordinate’, ancillary comes from Latin ancilla ‘maidservant’.
Palabras que riman con ancillaryartillery, capillary, codicillary, distillery, fibrillary, fritillary, Hilary, maxillary, pillory
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.