sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Hookworm infection of the small intestine, often leading to anaemia.
- The worm is typically Ancylostoma duodenale, class Phasmida
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Symptoms of ancylostomiasis vary by host, but often include diarrhea, weight loss, and severe anemia.
- Moreover, as discussed above, there was some other cause than ancylostomiasis for the presence of this malabsorption.
- Gastro-intestinal helminths accounted for 68% of all parasitic conditions with ancylostomiasis as the leading cause of mortality.
Definición de ancylostomiasis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.