Definición de ancylostomiasis en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Hookworm infection of the small intestine, often leading to anaemia.
- The worm is typically Ancylostoma duodenale, class Phasmida
- Symptoms of ancylostomiasis vary by host, but often include diarrhea, weight loss, and severe anemia.
- Moreover, as discussed above, there was some other cause than ancylostomiasis for the presence of this malabsorption.
- Gastro-intestinal helminths accounted for 68% of all parasitic conditions with ancylostomiasis as the leading cause of mortality.
Definición de ancylostomiasis en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan