Definición de andante en inglés:
(Especially as a direction) in a moderately slow tempo.
- Presenter Jack O'Brien kept proceedings at a nice pace - andante you might say - while feeding us morsels of intriguing information.
- I glided out of the house andante in 3-4 time, nearly floating, dreamlike, toward my destination.
- He didn't know what a waltz was, or what it meant to play allegro instead of andante.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A movement, passage, or composition marked to be performed andante.
- The tendency is usually to play the andantes too slowly, and the quick movements, scherzos, & c, too quickly.
- Though things improve, Serkin, lyrical in the outer movements, spoils the andante with heavy accents.
- The following ‘Largo’ runs longer than most, but I'd not have it a moment less: limpidly beautiful and, yes, a bit Romantic, like a Mendelssohn andante.
Italian, literally 'going', present participle of andare.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan