The method and practice of teaching adult learners; adult education: much has been written about andragogy in general education circles over the past fifty years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most widely known model of instruction for adult learners is Knowles' model of andragogy.
- Given these principles of andragogy, experiential learning can be an effective methodology for teaching adults.
- This principle is consistent with theories of teaching and learning for children (pedagogy) and adults (andragogy).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This study provides a model for other similarly situated schools seeking to apply the new paradigm of staff development that flows from Knowles' "andragogical" theory of learning.
- In spite of such consequences, community college educators often continue to rely on a pedagogical rather than an andragogical approach to teaching, perhaps because we teach as we were taught.
Definición de andragogy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.