Definición de andragogy en inglés:
The method and practice of teaching adult learners; adult education: much has been written about andragogy in general education circles over the past fifty years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most widely known model of instruction for adult learners is Knowles' model of andragogy.
- Given these principles of andragogy, experiential learning can be an effective methodology for teaching adults.
- This principle is consistent with theories of teaching and learning for children (pedagogy) and adults (andragogy).
- Example sentences
- This study provides a model for other similarly situated schools seeking to apply the new paradigm of staff development that flows from Knowles' "andragogical" theory of learning.
- In spite of such consequences, community college educators often continue to rely on a pedagogical rather than an andragogical approach to teaching, perhaps because we teach as we were taught.
Definición de andragogy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan