sustantivo (plural androecia /-sɪə/)Botany
- The stamens of a flower collectively.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The androecium of each flower had dehisced on the morning of sampling.
- Only at a fairly late developmental stage does the corolla finally overtop the androecium and gynoecium.
- However, their androecia and gynoecia present considerable diversity.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Enlargement of the five androecial primordia shapes the remaining central portion of the floral apex into a pentagon, upon which the two carpel primordia are initiated simultaneously.
- Beetles began to escape the day pollen was shed due to changes in the androecial wall.
- It was shown that the androecial initiation was centripetal, whereas the microsporogenesis and anther maturation were centrifugal.
mid 19th century: modern Latin, from andro- + Greek oikion 'house'.
Más definiciones de androeciumDefinición de androecium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.