A male sex hormone, such as testosterone.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Male steroid sex hormones, androgens, are produced in the testes.
- This means that it interferes with some of the actions of androgens (male sex hormones) within the body.
- Thus, fasciculata and reticularis cells can make corticosteroids and the adrenal androgens, but not aldosterone.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One of the earliest examples of a synthesized and enhanced steroid was the androgenic steroids called androgenic anabolic steroids, which are more potent than testosterone.
- Drugs commonly referred to as ‘steroids’ are classified as anabolic, androgenic, and corticosteroids.
- Of course, exercise and weight-training are the natural routes to achieve this, but it can be achieved more easily, albeit at greater risk to health and reputation, by injecting anabolic androgenic steroids (AASs).
Definición de androgen en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda