verbo[with object] (usually as adjective androgenized)
Treat with or expose to male hormones, typically with the result that male sexual characteristics are produced: androgenized animals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A similar number of estruses was identified by androgenized cows between synchronization groups: nine and seven estruses for the SS and TB heifers, respectively.
- One androgenized cow was introduced within each heifer treatment group to compare estrous detection methods (androgenized cows and HW).
- It caused a lot of bleeding disorders and too many androgenizing effects.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, androgenization of cows with testosterone treatment has had varying success.
- Testosterone levels were not correlated with extent of androgenization or absence of feminization.
- In addition, we have shown that androgenization of female rats neonatally leads to insulin resistance at adult age.
Definición de androgenize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.