A collection of symptoms, including fatigue and a decrease in libido, experienced by some older men and attributed to a gradual decline in testosterone levels.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Are older people likely to demand cures for wrinkles, baldness, yellow teeth, and relief from symptoms of the menopause and andropause?
- There's scant evidence that so-called andropause - low testosterone in aging men - causes depression, says Columbia University psychiatrist Stuart Seidman.
- Over half a century later the medical community has not come to a consensus on whether the symptoms of andropause are truly a manifestation of testosterone deficiency.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The company's advertisements claim that four or five million men are 'andropausal'.
- From these men 2,700 had high andropausal symptom score and 1,670 underwent the laboratory tests.
- While some andropausal men may be able to experience an erection, impotency can occur during andropause.
Definición de andropause en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda