sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
- Abnormal lack of energy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alas, Bleuler's views were largely neglected, probably because schizophrenic patients with negative symptoms (such as affect, anergia, apathy) make it easy to assume that they have underdeveloped emotional experiences.
- One trait is the stress-related emotional disturbance measured by Goldberg's 30-item General Health Questionnaire (anxiety, insomnia and anergia, and the decline in social function).
- The cannabis produced an initial beneficial effect for the patients in that the anergia, anhedonia, and low imaginative capacity caused by the antipsychotic were reversed.
late 19th century: modern Latin, from Greek an- 'without' + ergon 'work'.
Más definiciones de anergiaDefinición de anergia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.