Definición de aneuploid en inglés:
- Fig 5 shows euploid and aneuploid colonies formed after the shift-down experiment.
- First, of the population of tetraploid cells that enter stationary phase, both euploid and aneuploid members can be rescued by starvation in water.
- When colonies are formed, the resulting cells tend to have euploid genomes derived from the aneuploid state by chromosome loss.
- Example sentences
- The most direct way to assess chromosomal aneuploidy is to evaluate chromosome numbers in metaphase cells.
- It remains to be determined whether individual genes that contribute to MR in cases of aneuploidy or other chromosomal defects can mutate to an MR phenotype individually.
- Special schemes were not required to avoid aneuploidy of X chromosome segments because exchange occurred in heterochromatin.
Definición de aneuploid en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan