- Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger, grief with grief.
- But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.
- Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.
- His relationship with the Labour party was an uneasy one, with the political party wary of angering the man who owned newspapers sympathetic to Labour principles.
- The Government has delayed an announcement on third-level fees promised for this week, angering students.
- What is out-dated is the belief that it is possible to conduct politics by ignoring your allies and angering your enemies.
Middle English: from Old Norse angr 'grief', angra 'vex'. The original use was in the Old Norse senses; current senses date from late Middle English.
Anger is from Old Norse angr ‘grief’, angra ‘to vex’. Original use was in the Old Norse senses; current senses date from late Middle English.
Palabras que riman con angerclangour (US clangor), Katanga, languor, manga, panga, sangar, tanga, Tauranga, Zamboanga
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: anger
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.