- The angle made by a reflected ray with a perpendicular to the reflecting surface.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When light energy strikes a shiny surface, the energy is reflected at a direct angle (ie, the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection).
- But the precise color also depends on the angle at which the wing is viewed, since the wavelength of the constructively interfering rays varies with the angle of reflection.
- Light shelves can be used for geometry lessons, allowing students to measure the angle of reflection of sunlight as it enters the building.
Más definiciones de angle of reflectionDefinición de angle of reflection en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.