- The angle made by a refracted ray with a perpendicular to the refracting surface.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lenses work by REFRACTION, not reflection, and the angle of refraction is based on the difference between the speed of light in the lens compared to the surrounding medium.
- The optical path difference is directly proportional to the cosine of the angle of refraction through the coating.
- This contains some remarkable experiments, including some to determine the angles of refraction between various media.
Más definiciones de angle of refractionDefinición de angle of refraction en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.