- A mixture of sheep’s wool and angora rabbit hair.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What looks like a ball of grey angora wool eventually manages to unravel itself and settle at my feet, sniffing the ankles for the scent of a canine companion.
- The diameter of the hair is even smaller than normal angora wool and it looks and feels like silk.
- Research in Germany has demonstrated that angora wool is up to 3 times warmer than sheep's wool.
Más definiciones de angora woolDefinición de angora wool en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.