sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
- Inability to feel pleasure in normally pleasurable activities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common symptoms include feelings of anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure in anything), guilt and suicidal ideation.
- The cannabis produced an initial beneficial effect for the patients in that the anergia, anhedonia, and low imaginative capacity caused by the antipsychotic were reversed.
- Certain parallels have been made between the behavioral effects of the immune system, including anhedonia, and the behavioral changes and anhedonia found in depressed people.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The anhedonic effect of illness and inflammation has received much recent research attention.
- Anhedonic alcoholics may have blunted cortisol response to psychological stress.
- As predicted, patients with major depression scored significantly higher on the anhedonic symptoms scale of the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) than did patients with schizophrenia.
late 19th century: from French anhédonie, from Greek an- 'without' + hēdonē 'pleasure'.
Más definiciones de anhedoniaDefinición de anhedonia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.