Definición de anhedonia en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
Inability to feel pleasure in normally pleasurable activities.
- The most common symptoms include feelings of anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure in anything), guilt and suicidal ideation.
- The cannabis produced an initial beneficial effect for the patients in that the anergia, anhedonia, and low imaginative capacity caused by the antipsychotic were reversed.
- Certain parallels have been made between the behavioral effects of the immune system, including anhedonia, and the behavioral changes and anhedonia found in depressed people.
- Example sentences
- The anhedonic effect of illness and inflammation has received much recent research attention.
- Anhedonic alcoholics may have blunted cortisol response to psychological stress.
- As predicted, patients with major depression scored significantly higher on the anhedonic symptoms scale of the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) than did patients with schizophrenia.
Definición de anhedonia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary