Definición de ani en inglés:
sustantivo (plural anis)
A glossy black long-tailed bird of the cuckoo family, with a large deep bill, found in Central and South America.
- Genus Crotophaga, family Cuculidae: three species
- Because anis have altricial nestlings, the provisioning help of all breeding adults is essential.
- Be on the lookout for Caribbean dove, West Indian woodpecker, Cuban bullfinch, and smooth-billed ani.
- I needed to pick up an extra pair of binoculars from him, and he also showed me pictures from his recent trip to the Valley… Elegant Trogon, Crimson-collared Grosbeak, ani, jays, etc.
Definición de ani en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan