sustantivochiefly • historical
- A synthetic dye, especially one made from aniline.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The natural plant colors were replaced by chemical aniline dyes imported from Germany.
- The aniline dyes developed in Europe in the mid-nineteenth century quickly caught on in China, where they were cheaper than Chinese natural dyes and came in a greater variety of colors.
- Other authors have suggested that consumers became disillusioned with the poor fastness properties of aniline dyes.
Más definiciones de aniline dyeDefinición de aniline dye en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.