plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The technique of making and operating lifelike robots, typically for use in film or other entertainment: ask them if they can find out who’s doing the animatronics
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Peterson's comments range from funny to interesting (all the fish in the film were either animatronics or rubber).
- And so we used 37 Herbies, but we built four robots - animatronics, basically.
- While the effects have not exactly held up the test of time, admittedly, one can still appreciate the incredible cleverness that went into the illusion, especially the use of radio-controlled devices and early animatronics.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- With the second, the show's creators switched from using a dwarf actor to an animatronic puppet.
- He's a cross between Kenny Rogers and one of those animatronic country bears at Disney World.
- An animatronic horse apparently malfunctioned and didn't pull the actor's head back as co-star Hiroyaki Sanada swung his sword.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: anima|tron¦ics
Definición de animatronics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda