- A style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children. Compare with manga.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The third disc of this set contains a mediocre anime film with great animation and music.
- Mamoru Oshii is probably the only director in the world who makes art films under the guise of traditional anime.
- I admit I am a purist when it comes to my anime and I like it in its original Japanese with subs.
1980s: Japanese, shortened from animēshon, based on English animation.
Más definiciones de animeDefinición de anime en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.