- The seed of the anise, used in cooking and herbal medicine: almond cakes which were sweetened with aniseed [as modifier]: aniseed ballsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As in many countries of the region, the favoured drink is the strong aniseed flavoured spirit, Arak, which I have to admit goes well with the many mixed dishes of the ‘Mezze’.
- Broadly they fall into two camps: French or Bohemian, depending on whether they cloud and whether they taste predominantly of aniseed.
- Concentrated, full, rich and velvety, this nicely structured, complex red has cherry, cloves, vanilla, pepper and aniseed in abundance.
Más definiciones de aniseedDefinición de aniseed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.