Definición de annex en inglés:
- I think that some of the documents that were referred to are annexed to the affidavit of Ms Chang in any event.
- Pages 3 onward of the Laudervest / Skyline Agreement are annexed to the Gantzes' Purchase Agreement.
- It is annexed to an affidavit sworn by the applicant.
- Stalin is annexed to the general study of pathological dictatorship.
- Of relevance here is his observation to which I alluded earlier, that with the creative function being annexed to a wider range of discourses, the role of the author as creative origin of a text or document acquires greater salience.
- King Moshoeshoe I was left with a mountainous, infertile kingdom when most of his arable land was annexed to the Orange Free State in the 1860s.
- The lands were annexed to the City of London on January 1st 1993.
- This procedure was deemed to have been an ‘Act of Free Choice’ in accordance with the United Nations requirements and Indonesia formally annexed the territory in August.
- Many of the consulate staff were working in the vulnerable annexes because the main building - a grand Italianate palace known as Pera House - was being renovated following a fire three years ago.
- It feels to me that this is like building an annex before the main building has gone up.
- These are located in an annex to the main building.
- He said the risk streets were listed in an annex to the report, but the annex had not been made available to the press or public.
- The Licence Committee considered other available evidence, including that derived from the four publications referred to in the attached annex.
- The context for the purpose of the interpretation of a treaty shall comprise, in addition to the text, including its preamble and annexes.
Late Middle English: from Old French annexer, from Latin annectere 'connect', from ad- 'to' + nectere 'tie, fasten'.
This is from Latin annectere ‘connect’, made up of the elements ad- ‘to’ and nectere ‘tie, fasten’.
Palabras que riman con annexconvex, ex, flex, hex, perplex, Rex, specs, Tex, Tex-Mex, vex
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.