Definición de annexation en inglés:
The action of annexing something, especially territory: the annexation of Austria by Nazi Germany in 1938
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seemingly the entire world agreed that Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait should be reversed.
- Conquest and annexation of Zululand was completed only in the 1890s.
- In Wales the threat of English invasion and annexation did not impose unity.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Armando Hart, director of the Jose Marti Program Office, has warned of the dangers of this diabolical annexationist plan not only for Cuba, but for the entire world.
- In September the annexationists of Avignon set up a club as a further sign of their determination to join France.
- Orchard's denunciations of the Liberals as pro-US ‘annexationists’ aside, his claim that the Tories were historically the party most identified with anti-Americanism is accurate.
Pronunciación: /ˌanɛkˈseɪʃ(ə)nɪst/sustantivo& adjetivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda