Definición de annoy en inglés:
- I accepted the decision - what annoyed me most was how no one had the decency to say thanks for what I'd done for the club.
- This song annoyed me the very minute I first heard it.
- It is up to him as to whether he wants to annoy 51 % of the population.
Annoy originally has a much stronger sense than the modern one. It came into English from Old French anoier, but was based on Latin in odio, from the phrase mihi in odio est, ‘it is hateful to me’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We have a enough things to worry about without being tortured by evil lawyers and other professional annoyers!
- With QuickTopic Pro you can also delete entire ranges of messages easily, and you can block the IP addresses of any persistent annoyers.
- Once we get all those annoyers into prison and they start annoying their jailers, what them? Charge them with being annoying, fine them for being so annoying.
Palabras que riman con annoyahoy, alloy, Amoy, boy, buoy, cloy, coy, destroy, employ, enjoy, Hanoi, hoi polloi, hoy, Illinois, joy, koi, oi, ploy, poi, Roy, savoy, soy, tatsoi, toy, trompe l'œil, troy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.