- (Of a rate of interest, inflation, or return on an investment) recalculated as an annual rate: an annualized yield of about 11.5% the economy exploded at a rate of over 7% annualizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Financial sector commercial paper borrowings have increased at a 36% annualized rate over the past seven weeks.
- Last week, Treasury adjusted the interest rate on I Bonds to an annualized rate of 2.57%.
- The annualized rate of increase of Euro deposits moved up dramatically.
Más definiciones de annualizedDefinición de annualized en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.