- A person who receives an annuity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The dramatic difference in rates charged means that Strategic Capital pays annuitants thousands of dollars more cash now for their structured settlement payments.
- Another element of the Bill is that it facilitates the enhanced collection powers of the Department, making it more difficult for annuitants to fall into debt.
- As an annuitant who cannot leave Equitable, I demand that the Penrose report be published in its entirety as soon as possible and that open hearings be granted now.
early 18th century: from annuity, on the pattern of accountant.
Más definiciones de annuitantDefinición de annuitant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.