sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A form of aphasia in which the patient is unable to recall the names of everyday objects.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dementia is chronic and progressive, and it is characterized by the gradual onset of impaired memory and deficits in two or more areas of cognition, such as anomia, agnosia or apraxia.
- In her study of severely impaired readers with word-finding problems, including color anomia, Denckla found evidence for a correlation between the persistence of the naming deficit and the severity of the reading disability.
- I still go with my view that he has a species of anomia where there is a disconnect between his thoughts and the linguistic realization of the thoughts.
Más definiciones de anomiaDefinición de anomia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.