sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- An implementation of an FTP server that allows anyone who can use FTP to log on to the server, using a general username and without a password check: altruistic people make these lists of lists available by anonymous FTPMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That's all you need to know about setting up a simple and secure anonymous FTP server.
- But on many systems, limited anonymous FTP access is enabled by default.
- Due to the lack of search engines, users had to know the site's address prior to use and had also to understand anonymous FTP.
Más definiciones de anonymous FTPDefinición de anonymous FTP en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.